Why Hire Willis, Willis & Rizzi As Your Personal Injury Attorneys?
If you have been injured in an accident and you feel like you are stuck on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere with a pirate ship full of insurance adjusters and their mumbo jumbo lobbing cannon balls at you, the personal injury attorneys at Willis, Willis & Rizzi are the equivalent of the entire US Navy Seventh Fleet coming over the horizon. The dynamics and the narrative change. Answers are had. Often our hard hitting approach leads to personal injury claims settling earlier rather than later.
When we accept your personal injury case, here is what we do:
- We take care of our clients
- Every day, every attorney in our firm works solely on representing injured people – nothing else.
- We have been doing that for 35 years.
- We help our clients find good competent medical care.
- We help our clients make sure the right party is paying the medical bills.
- We help our clients make sure they have the money they need to survive.
- We help our clients get paid the compensation they deserve.
- In short, we help clients recover medically and monetarily.
Here is what we do not do:
- We do not represent insurance companies – never have.
- We do not represent big business interests – never have.
- We do not waste our time with advertising on TV, radio, buses or billboards – never have.
WHY? – we don’t need to. We take care of our clients and in turn they refer us the vast majority of our personal injury work. We also get referrals from other lawyers, judges, doctors, friends and family.
We have tried, arbitrated, mediated and settled thousands and thousands of personal injury and wrongful death claims. We have all the resources to handle your serious injury or death claim.
If you feel like you are alone in your struggle, you need not be. We are dedicated to helping our clients with personal injury claims through these trying times.
It Costs the Same, So Why Be Just Another Number?
All attorneys in personal injury cases work on what’s called a contingency fee which means the attorney only gets paid a percentage at the end of a case, and only if there is a recovery. And the contingency fee percentage is very similar from law firm to law firm. Try to think about it this way: if you had to choose which restaurant to eat at for dinner and the bill at the end of the evening would be exactly the same, would you choose to eat at a fast food restaurant, or would you choose to eat at the best restaurant in town? So why go to the legal equivalent of a fast food restaurant?
That’s why you should consider Willis, Willis & Rizzi for your personal injury case. We are not the equivalent of the advertising fast food restaurant in the legal world. Call us today at 330-535-2000 or fill out the request form and we can discuss your claim.