Product Liability Attorneys
When any product is offered to the public, manufacturers have a legal duty to ensure that it is safe when used as intended or in a reasonable way. They also have an obligation to warn the end user of known or likely dangers.
If you or your family member suffered serious injury from a defective product, the law firm of Willis, Willis & Rizzi Co., L.P.A. can determine if you have legal grounds to sue for damages. Our lawyers have handles these types of cases throughout the country. Preserve the product if possible and contact us soon for a free case evaluation.
Injury or Death from Dangerous & Defective Products
The list of potential injuries is endless, and our cases over the last five decades reflect this. We have secured settlements and verdicts for:
- A firearm that blew up in a client’s face
- An air compressor that exploded and caused eye injury
- A hypodermic needle that broke off in our client’s jaw during a routine dental procedure, resulting in multiple invasive surgeries
- Automobile design defects that caused rollover accidents or contributed to injuries
- Auto component defects (seat belts, air bags, tires, wheel rims, bearings)
- Multiple cases of children’s fingers caught in a retail store checkout conveyor belt
- Collapsed scaffolding and other failure of construction equipment
- A can of children’s silly string that exploded in a young boy’s face
- Contaminated snack foods and other food safety cases
- Hernia repair patches and other defective medical products and surgical hardware
Our accomplished attorneys have experience in defective product injury litigation and the resources to draw on expert testimony of engineers, product safety experts and other professionals to support the claim. After we establish the design defect, manufacturing defect or failure to warn, we assemble a thorough accounting of the medical expenses, lost wages and lasting personal impact of the accident. These are complex cases, but we have a notable record of success. Call us at 330-535-2000 for a free consultation. If we take the case, there are no attorney fees unless we recover monetary damages.